Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team needs entire roster needs upgrades...but how do we do it?
(09-18-2020, 11:32 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I see a lot of money tied up in guys not producing for the contract they have or are just not the same they once were.

AJ - not aging well and looks slow and old. Not worth the money invested anymore.
Dunlap- slow, heavy footed and old
Geno- undecided
Hart- He is Hart and not worth his contract
Mixon and Geo- Good players but you dont spend money like that on a RB let alone 2 large contracts for RB's. Get a line and any rb can un through the hole. This is a position to keep in rookie contracts then rinse and repeat.

Just with these guys contracts you can get the better or the same production for half the price and have money to build the trenches better.

Gio doesn't have a large contract.  I don't think you let Mixon walk with his energy and his potential production in this offense.

This is going to be another hard offseason.  There are some guys that look very old after two games, and they've been guys I've loved for the past ten years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This team needs entire roster needs upgrades...but how do we do it? - Hammerstripes - 09-18-2020, 11:34 AM