Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow's Rushing Attempts Are Concerning to Me
(09-18-2020, 12:41 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) I'd be curious to hear if you know this for a fact. (Not saying you don't, but a link or a quote would be helpful)

2.) I think the coaching staff needs to step in, and limit these touches.  How they do it is up to them.  I stand by my opinion.  For a QB getting hit this much in the backfield, you can't have getting 8 rushing attempts a game.

I believe this is the run you are talking about.....

Quote:The goal-line sequence was tough to watch. They did everything but score. Their stud back, Mixon, got tossed for a four-yard loss when he had to bounce outside. Maybe their most reliable wide receiver, Tyler Boyd, dropped what would have been a touchdown pass at the near pylon when he ran before he had it. And that was a nice ball from Burrow as he got blown up by that other overall No. 1, Garrett. Burrow then kept a zone read and got jolted for nearly a 10-yard loss . Uzomah, maybe gone for the year with an injured Achilles late in the game, was called for pass interference when he bowled over linebacker B.J. Goodson in the end zone.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's Rushing Attempts Are Concerning to Me - Sled21 - 09-18-2020, 12:50 PM