Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OL guru believes answer to the unit is already on the roster
(09-19-2020, 11:42 AM)kalibengal Wrote: Isnt it crazy that what started the OL death spiral was that fu$ked up draft from 2015? where we took Ogblewie #1  and Fisher #2 then let Whit go and they have yet to figure this out??  + Tobin still has a job after that and other bad high draft picks (Price and Ross) .
If I were in the front office right now I would be all hands on deck to search for a FA OT or Trade for one in order to keep your prize rookie QB from getting really pounded and putting him on road to the Andrew Luck situation.   

It’s just brutal even if some of those early picks could have been somewhat serviceable it would have helped. But some of these players can’t even be average or just below ,there just horrific. Ross was drafted 9th and he can’t even be a serviceable number 3 receiver ? Ogbuehi and Fisher were F - tackles they couldn’t just be average. Honestly as sad as this sounds at this point I’d honestly be happy if Price played average to slightly below at guard but he can’t even do that. We just have gotten zero outta a lot of these picks. One positive note I do have hope for Williams and Jordan.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OL guru believes answer to the unit is already on the roster - lone bengal - 09-19-2020, 12:03 PM