Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock draft giving Bengals top pick in 2021 draft - Already
(09-19-2020, 10:37 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If you don't want to use the Chiefs model, look at the Rams then, they were garbage, and made all kinds of moves to improve then traded up to get Goff. So far, it has worked well for them and he hasn't taken the abuse.

This isn't about Burrow not being good. I said it pre-draft and I'll say it here again. This is about this franchise and how bad it is run. They draft Burrow and so many fans took that as "all is well now." If you need proof of that, see this board and the predictions for 8 wins or 9 wins this year before the first game. This team, has to rebuild from the ground up as bad as we are, you can't have the face of your franchise spend the next 2 or 3 seasons getting frustrated with loses and hit almost every time he drops back. The right course of action for this team would have been to trade Dunlap, trade Geno, trade A.J., trade the first pick and go about stockpiling the team with young players. You do this till you have the talent and the draft capital and then you get your franchise guy. 

But hey, everyone is happy we have Burrow. He is the answer. Yet we are still 0-2 and one player isn't going to be the difference.

No I get it... Many thought LSU Burrow was gonna step right in. Just like many thought the last guy was what was holding us back.... And it's great that you went to the Rams example. That's an excellent case of a meh QB. Fisher got him first right? Then a guy came along who could actually coach, and they've had a little success. So in summation; these coaches gotta go. Except you Simmons... You can be interim HC after next week if it were up to me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mock draft giving Bengals top pick in 2021 draft - Already - jason - 09-19-2020, 10:49 PM