Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the John Ross Experiment near its end
(09-19-2020, 11:11 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I hope he's done. A lot of people talk about without him we can't stretch the field and no one defender will worry about a long ball. I disagree with that because he really is a non-threat anyway, the guy can't catch and just seems like he's not in the game mentally at all. Point in case, last game when everyone else is hurrying back to the line at end of the game he is just jogging lightly. It was garbage time and we were most likely weren't going to win but it just that attitude, he's always had that, he just doesn't try. As a pro making millions you shouldn't have the perception and record of not giving 100% all the time. Hopefully we can trade him and get a 5th round or better (doubtful) but just give me Tate at this point, at least he'll work his ass off.

Yep that jog said it all for me. I thought burrow might have an impact on his psyche. He clearly hasn’t, which indicates he is beyond repair. See ya Ross!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the John Ross Experiment near its end - GreenCornBengal - 09-19-2020, 11:32 PM