Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the John Ross Experiment near its end
(09-19-2020, 08:34 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I blame the coaches. Auden Tate should be eating John Ross’ snaps. Foe those that would tell me the two are nothing alike, I agree. Currently as the offense stands Burrow has no time for deep balls, so it would stand to reason to play the bigger bodied Tate who can make shorter contested catches as he will not be going downfield anyway.

I blame the coaches, too, but for a different reason.  Why is Ross not running end-arounds, screens, slants, and try to get the guy in space?  We FINALLY did that with Mixon on some pass attempts:  4 receptions for 40 yards on 4 targets.  I will take that all day.  Sadly, that might have been Mixon's best day in his career as a receiver.  Like Mixon, Ross can only make plays when he is targeted and they should absolutely be finding ways to get him involved.  

It already makes me want to vomit, but I can 100% see a scenario where Ross signs with the steelers and we see him used in that way and he excels.  It would be the perfect middle finger from the steelers and they have always been so good at that.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the John Ross Experiment near its end - SHRacerX - 09-20-2020, 11:02 AM