Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the John Ross Experiment near its end
(09-20-2020, 12:34 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Players to cut,

1. John Ross,dude is awlful,he simply cannot catch in traffic.Drops everything,I seriously believe he is scared of getting hit.CUT HIM OR TRADE HIM.

2.I list Johan Williams simply not to cut him,but sit him down,he got manhandle all game, and he allow a bed sack of Burrow.He could not block much of anyone.He is too small and fragile to battle the big nasty NFL. He is another problem. Iam telling everyone,this guy got beat ALL GAME.

3.Number 74 cost us the game,he got beat badly by miles garrett on the goal line and cost a sack,strip of Burrow and that was the game.He is a big nothing dude and moves his feet worse than my old grandma,who is 84. He is awlful and he got beat all game and allowed burrow to get sacked and rushed out of pocket all game.WE NEED OLINEMEN.This team is going NOWHERE BUT DOWN.And they are going to put the QB ON IR.BELIEVE THIS.

Sorry fortyyearfan. You’ve been cut. You can’t follow your assignments. This is a Ross thread.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the John Ross Experiment near its end - GreenCornBengal - 09-20-2020, 12:37 PM