Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Long Will the Rebuilding Take?
(09-20-2020, 02:16 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: I generally agree with your optimism ... regarding 2021 at least. 

As far as this year goes, almost going to OT against a Lac team that frankly is also going to suck this year isn't that heartening. And I didn't see a 5 point loss against Cleveland. They pushed us around. I have a hard time seeing us win more than one game in the AFC North, and we might not win any. 

I do believe we're one more good draft and solid free agency period away from being really competitive. Provided the coaching staff doesn't hold us back at least - and my confidence in that is rapidly draining. 

Yes, the coaching is a bit scary. I feel that the offensive scheme is good enough and that JB will keep us in games. A few tweaks to the O-line personnel or scheme and we are good there.

Defense is where the coaching is sub-par. Anarumo is not a winner, and had a terrible defense at the Giants before here. He lucks into a good game here and there, but overall the defense stinks and it’s a lack of umph that’s been missing here since the Zimmer days.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Long Will the Rebuilding Take? - GreenCornBengal - 09-20-2020, 02:37 PM