Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OL guru believes answer to the unit is already on the roster
(09-20-2020, 07:11 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Question: How long did he last with Dallas?
Answer: Didn’t go past game 8.

Good coaches adapt Alexander never did. Alexander was around during the lost decade with crappy lines. IMO the crappy line play was one of the reasons for the lost decade. Alexander was never held accountable and was on the gravy train. He sucked as a line coach which s evident why he isn’t in the league today. Matter of fact I could make a great case he is the reason behind the crappy line play today. That draft with Obi and Fisher devastated the line for the future. The guy is a jack ass

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sometimes the game can just pass a coach by. But we did have some really good OL’s at times during his tenure here, and he was a well respected coach around the league. Which is why he got the job Dallas in the first place.

Pollack is a good OL coach and he picked Billy Price, who’s competing with Ross for our biggest bust currently on the team. Everyone has misses. Alexander’s just happened to be bad enough to set us back for years, and start the rift between the team and one of the best players we ever had in Whit. I still remember how pissed he was during the 2016 draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OL guru believes answer to the unit is already on the roster - Nicomo Cosca - 09-20-2020, 07:19 PM