Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow's first 2 games: 'making his own mark in the NFL'
(09-18-2020, 05:40 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: want more proof his arm strength is slightly below average. equivalent to mitch trubisky and  dwayne haskins.

https://medium.com/@thetim_dix/nfl-draft-how-strong-is-joe-burrows-arm-b69abd897399

You should read the articles you post.

" His arm isn’t mind-blowing, but it’s also not a concern. Burrow’s greatest asset, as we’ll see in the trigger time section, is his mental processing."

"And it’s this trait that makes Joe Burrow absolutely special."

"His visual processing speed is unlike any quarterback’s I’ve ever seen."

1) Joe Burrow

Situation is everything, but Burrow has all the tools needed to succeed at the next level. It’s not mentioned in this analysis, but his mobility is also a huge asset. Combined with his quick decision making, this can get him out of trouble and keep the defense honest. Tucking the ball and rushing for seven and eight yard chunks was a big part of LSU’s success in 2020.
Now, I hate to make comparisons to all-time greats because it implies a similar career trajectory, but — when talking about vision, biomechanics, and physical abilities — Joe Burrow’s game really does have shades of Joe Montana’s. It’s uncanny, actually. Again, situation is everything. Montana probably doesn’t win four rings without Bill Walsh and Jerry Rice involved. I’m certainly not saying I expect that from Burrow. But the comparison is not unfounded.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's first 2 games - Sled21 - 09-18-2020, 12:20 PM
RE: Burrow's first 2 games: 'making his own mark in the NFL' - rfaulk34 - 09-20-2020, 11:52 PM