Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow's first 2 games: 'making his own mark in the NFL'
(09-22-2020, 11:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You are talking out of your ass now. I'm not sure what you are referencing...but you must be thinking of someone else. 

first, you are the one who referenced Dalton and homie.. sarcasm back at you.. my point was.. I was comparing Dalton after two games with Burrow after two games since it seems many on here have come to the idea that Burrow is a franchise QB and that his performance over his first two games show that.. Well Dalton's performance over his  first two games with also a bad team was just as good and better in some areas than Burrow and though he was a solid QB .. he was not able to be the "Franchise QB" that leads us to wins in playoffs.. I have not seen enough in 2 games from Burrow to place him as that guy either which some seem to have on here.  

I actually have seen  similarities to the young Dalton , short passes, pretty accurate on those throws, spreading the field around and outside of one throw safe with the ball.  Burrow is for sure more mobile which should help more with a bad line though but man he got to improve on passing down the field or he will never reach the "Franchise" status. 

Interesting Both Dalton and Burrow played excellent 2nd games.. both scoring points in 4th quarter but falling short. Dalton did have a rough next two games so lets hope Burrow shows us more over that span...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's first 2 games - Sled21 - 09-18-2020, 12:20 PM
RE: Burrow's first 2 games: 'making his own mark in the NFL' - Essex Johnson - 09-23-2020, 01:40 PM