Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year
(10-23-2015, 10:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The problem with you is you very rarely look at the reality of situations or the facts and instead pretend that your opinions make things fact.

In this case I am the one looking at reality.   Hill has been more productive running from the shotgun than from under scrimmage.

Shotgun...........84 carries for 442 yards and a 5.3 avg
Under center....212 carries for 914 yards and a 4.3 avg

The long run from the shotgun does not skew the stats any more than his long run with Andy under center.  In fact even if you remove Hill's 85 yard run from the shotgun he still averages 4.3 yards per carry which is still just as good as he does when Andy is under center.  But to be fair you have to remove his 60 yard run from when dalton was under center and that lowers his average from under center to 4.0.

And your claim that you charted every single carry based on where he lined up just does not match the reality. As I said befor i am talking about a fact (production) when you are just talking about a theory.

If you really do have any facts to back up your opinion then post them.  Otherwise it is clear that you have a theory, but it does not match reality. All you do is keep repeating your theory over and over again as if that was some sort of proof that it was true.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year - fredtoast - 10-25-2015, 11:51 AM