Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow's first 2 games: 'making his own mark in the NFL'
(09-23-2020, 01:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Joe Burrow was the consensus #1OA pick in the 2020 NFL draft, having just won the Heisman, Manning, Davey O'Brien, etc etc awards, a National Championship and set records for the single greatest statistical season in NCAA history. 

Andy Dalton was a 2nd round pick...and you're comparing the two? GTFOhere

Just admit that you've been sitting around frothing at the mouth for a chance to shoot Burrow down because poor Andy got picked on and shipped outta here when it was beyond apparent that he wasn't taking the team anywhere. 

Duh.. I am comparing the two because they were picked as our "franchise qbs" and you are correct Burrow should be held to a higher standard.. with this resume.. as you should also.... 

As for you actually knowing what I felt about Dalton being released, if you look back at my posts I understood the release.. that does not mean i was totally on board picking Burrow.. look back at my posts it was not about Dalton but about what we might be able to get with trading back knowing we had more issues than QB.. I did like Herbert and felt i would be open to a trade back if we could get him and more.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's first 2 games - Sled21 - 09-18-2020, 12:20 PM
RE: Burrow's first 2 games: 'making his own mark in the NFL' - Essex Johnson - 09-23-2020, 07:36 PM