Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(09-24-2020, 07:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: With respect, this is utter BS.  Much of the damage?  Based on absolutely nothing you're going to ascribe "much of the damage" to alt right groups?  All your source has is speculation, entirely from Democratic politicians (including woman beater Ellison) and left wing activists stating that it's really the alt right causing the violence.  Was it an alt right guy who murdered the Trump supporter in Portland?  Was it an alt right guy who field goal kicked a man in the face after an "alt right" mob beat him near unconscious?  I can tell you I've seen not one whiff of any "alt right" people involved in the lawlessness here.

This reeks of trying to shift blame now that the majority of people are getting tired of this shit.  Your article is from months ago, do you really think if the media had any sliver of hard evidence that it's actually right wingers rioting, looting and burning things down they wouldn't be swarming the airwaves with it?  

Meh, it's out there. Given your predisposition, I'm not going to spend a lot of time looking up articles if the response is 'hey that's just BS.' If you haven't heard about Boogaloo attacks, alt right attacks, etc., it's because you're opting not to hear them.

And I didn't at first, either. Not until I talked to people who were there in Nashville. I thought a lot of it sounded silly. Infiltrators who come in, start some violence or damage property and then get out, leaving it to look like peaceful protestors? Come on, these basement dwelling tin foil hat guys aren't that smart. But that's exactly what people I know saw. Guys come in, start fires and then disappear. Not protestors, people trying to hide what they were doing.

But, yes, there is hard evidence out there. I'm not really sure what is happening, but it's not just a bunch of angry liberals. Some, sure, but that's not all of what's going on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Benton - 09-24-2020, 10:31 PM