Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(09-24-2020, 10:31 PM)Benton Wrote: Meh, it's out there. Given your predisposition, I'm not going to spend a lot of time looking up articles if the response is 'hey that's just BS.' If you haven't heard about Boogaloo attacks, alt right attacks, etc., it's because you're opting not to hear them.

And I didn't at first, either. Not until I talked to people who were there in Nashville. I thought a lot of it sounded silly. Infiltrators who come in, start some violence or damage property and then get out, leaving it to look like peaceful protestors? Come on, these basement dwelling tin foil hat guys aren't that smart. But that's exactly what people I know saw. Guys come in, start fires and then disappear. Not protestors, people trying to hide what they were doing.

But, yes, there is hard evidence out there. I'm not really sure what is happening, but it's not just a bunch of angry liberals. Some, sure, but that's not all of what's going on.

I'll certainly admit it's possible, my issue is with you stating it like it was a fact and that they were responsible for most of the violence.  As your own source stated, quoting Ellison, "No one knows".  Hence my assertion that it's being used as a distraction.  I can understand your not buying into that though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-24-2020, 10:41 PM