Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zack Taylor is One of the Worst Offensive Minds I've Ever Seen
(09-27-2020, 06:17 PM)Synric Wrote: Except I'm not you left out the rest of my post. The offensive line play is killing the offense. 

There's a key word in "offensive line".  That word being "offensive", which means they're a part of the offense.

I know we now be getting into more advanced subject matter here, but try to follow along.  If we know the offensive line is part of the offense, and we know Zach Taylor is in charge of the offense, then what does that tell us?

I know this may be shocking to hear, but sometimes it's coaches job to play to his strengths and to hide his weaknesses.  Crazy, right?  They can actually call certainly plays and use certain schemes to insure that the stats you quoted don't become reality. 

And being that's he's also the head coach, he's the direct supervisor of the OL coach.  Hell, he hired the guy.

When the offensive line performs bad that's a reflection on not just the OL coach and the players.  It also refects on the HC, the OC, and the GM.  Zack Taylor checks about 2.25 of those 3 boxes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zack Taylor is One of the Worst Offensive Minds I've Ever Seen - Wes Mantooth - 09-27-2020, 06:23 PM