Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zack Taylor is One of the Worst Offensive Minds I've Ever Seen
(09-27-2020, 06:22 PM)Whatever Wrote: He simply can't recover from this.  They had it 1st and goal, up 4, and with a chance to put the Eagles away and he calls 2 fades to Tate after they unsuccessfully tried another fade to Tate in the same situation in the first half and got bailed out by a ticky tack PI call.  And he knows Tate sucks because he was a healthy scratch last week.  He dressed that scrub and tried to force the ball to him for a TD because he had his agent cry in the media instead of focusing on putting the game away.  He betrayed every other player on the team with that bullshit to kiss one whiners ass.  No way I could respect him as a coach after that garbage.  He needs to go and Tate needs to go, because if you're going to have your agent whine in the media about your role in the offense, you might want to be able to actually win against man coverage vs a depleted Eagles secondary.  Disgusting.

lulz. butthurt  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zack Taylor is One of the Worst Offensive Minds I've Ever Seen - rfaulk34 - 09-27-2020, 06:44 PM