Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The First Ever TFF Thread: Bills Edition
(10-25-2015, 01:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: PFF just grade like they are scouting someone.   So it's subjective to what they value not what the player is doing.  

Just shows you value some things they don't.   Not a bad thing.  

Thanks for your info.

Thanks, I hope that's the case!

(10-25-2015, 03:42 AM)CincyProduct Wrote: I thought the defense played much better than the grades...

They gave up a lot.

(10-25-2015, 07:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Really, really good stuff....thanks for all your effort! 

Thank you, I put a lot of sweaty hours into it! :$

(10-25-2015, 08:57 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: TY for your work

I see lots of interesting things. Dalton was chastised by many in this forum last week saying he played poorly at times, you are saying he played awesome.

Our interior DL (Geno and Peko) scored poorly. Could it be the Bill interior OL (center Wood and Guards (1 is Incognito) who have been playing well just shut down and won the battle?

An interesting take on Rey M. in coverage as many feel he stinks overall and especially in coverage.

Great stuff

Incognito has come out to prove he's not just a goon; he's been GREAT since the shenanigans. Wood is a perennial PBer every year too, but also, Geno and Peko were DT'd literally on every snap. Yams too, but not as often.

Rey was out of position on only a couple of plays, but he came up a big a handful of times.

(10-25-2015, 10:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Surprised MLJ didn't crack your top 5 on Offense

He was 6th, at +3.8 :)

(10-25-2015, 10:42 AM)JADefense Wrote: I enjoyed your analysis.  Thanks for taking the time to post this info.

By the way, I completely agree that Dalton had a very good game.  He was pretty much spot on, since many of his incompletions were throw aways.  I've seen some criticizing that his long pass to MLJ should have been thrown a few feet to the right or another completion  should have been about a foot lower.  

If that's the only fault in his game, you know he's finally arrived as a top-of-the-line QB.

He had literally 2 or 3 BAD throws all game; the one he missed Gio-van, the overthrow, deep to Sanu and arguable on the one to MLJ that was PD'd by Gilmore.

(10-25-2015, 10:52 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That and Dunlap on D.

Dunlap also had a bunch of impact plays, but largely did nothing for the majority of the game.

(10-25-2015, 03:44 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm sure this took a lot of time and effort, so great job, Truck.

Those offensive numbers are definitely high if the lowest ranked player was only 1/10 of a point below zero. What stats do you think you might be putting too heavy of a grade on?

My biggest question is if you can remain unbiased when grading your own team.  It would be hard, I imagine.

Thanks, Everyone!

I think I'm grading them on too many plays; when Hill runs, I'm grading the whole line, even if they aren't in the play.

As for the unbiased, all you have to do is look at the D grades Wink.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Ever TFF Thread: Bills Edition - Truck_1_0_1_ - 10-25-2015, 06:36 PM