Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict not back until late November. (?)
(10-25-2015, 12:42 AM)34inXXIII Wrote: I have to agree with this. The defense is a bit leaky, particularly at the linebacker position. Furthermore, this is hardly a safe 6-0. Yes, a playoff berth is likely, but the fight for a first round bye is going to be tight with the top 3 in the AFC still undefeated. Of course, to earn a first round bye, a team has to win their division and a loss to Pittsburgh could suddenly find the Steelers just a 1/2 game back despite the Bengals' undefeated September & October.

No, if Burfict is ready to go next week, you have to put him out there in Pittsburgh and try to thoroughly take control of the division. If he doesn't play, then I think we have to assume he is simply not ready.

Do you really want him out there in the most important game of the year thus far with no game experience this year?

I don't.  I think you take your time with him and make sure he is healthy and slowly work him back.  Playing against Pittsburgh could be more harm than good.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict not back until late November. (?) - 34inXXIII - 10-25-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Burfict not back until late November. (?) - Hammerstripes - 10-25-2015, 06:45 PM