Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading Eagles game
(09-28-2020, 01:29 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: QB - A-.  Not sure we could ask for more. Not much he can do with the protection he's getting.  I didn't see him make one single mistake.  The only reason this isn't A is because we didn't win.

RB - D+.  The only reason this is this high is because of Gio.  Mixon was awful.  Yeah, he's got terrible blocking.  But he's also got terrible vision.  I'd give him an D- on his own.

WR - C+.  Boyd was great. Nice to see Higgins get involved. AJ looked like mollases. Hard to grade with such little time to throw, and such terrible play calling and scheme.

OL - F.  Doesn't even warrant an explanation.

TE - F. 1 catch 1 yard.  Blocking wasn't great either.

DL - B.  Got plenty of pressure.  Run D wasn't the greatest, but at this level it was adequte. LB's hurt us more there.

LB - C-.  Not great, but had their moments.  Did well in coverage, INT was huge. Run D needs improvement.

DB - B.  Played well, although they were playing against probably the worst cast of weapons in the entire league.

K - C+.  Didn't miss a kick. (Good)  Kickoff out of bounds late. (Bad)

P - A. 

Randy's kickoff out of bounds is where the entire game turned.  If they don't start st the 40, they do not score that TD.  If they don't score that TD, the Bengals probably win.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Grading Eagles game - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-28-2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Grading Eagles gane - Wes Mantooth - 09-28-2020, 01:29 PM
RE: Grading Eagles game - McC - 09-28-2020, 04:00 PM
RE: Grading Eagles game - Nicomo Cosca - 09-28-2020, 04:23 PM
RE: Grading Eagles game - McC - 09-28-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Grading Eagles game - PhilHos - 09-28-2020, 01:34 PM