Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would it take for you to say that Biden/Trump won the debate?
(09-28-2020, 06:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: As long as Biden shows up the media will declare him the clear winner.  The headlines have already been written.

Even liberal rags like the Washington post gave Trump credit for debate wins in 2016, so if he legitimately gets zero this time it may actually be due to something other than media bias.

With that being said, 4 years ago he was saying that he won the debates and that he wouldn't accept the results of the election so I would agree the headlines already have been written. 

As for me, until further notice I'm still a dumbass who keeps voting 3rd party in hopes that we can manage to get 3 parties on the ticket and in debates someday and break up the stagnant security of the two party system. If Biden completely aces the debates and Trump flops or just focuses on absurd stuff/whining/insults then there is a slim chance I join the rest of the "hold your nose and vote for Biden just this one" people. That mostly comes from me having much less pride in voting for this libertarian ticket than in 2012 and 2016.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would it take for you to say that Biden/Trump won the debate? - Nately120 - 09-28-2020, 06:52 PM