Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some Fun Homework on Monday Night
(09-28-2020, 09:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Watch the Ravens play the Chiefs.  That’s our homework.

Specifically, watch the line play on both sides of the ball; it’s excellent.  Can you spot the difference between what Kansas City and Baltimore do in the trenches and how the Bengals play up front?

Yes, I know Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson are exciting but just watch the lines just this time.  What do you see?

I see creativity, receivers (and TEs and RBs) SPRINTING routes from the snap, generating immediate separation, combined with crossing (rub) routes and misdirection options.  

In other words, I saw things I never see from the Bengals.  

The thing that angers me the most out of all of this is how Burrow has not only met expectations, but probably exceeded them...no small task.  Yet, these players that are on the field seems as energetic and motivated as a corpse.  You don't see anywhere NEAR that energy or effort.  I really thought Burrow's effort and toughness would have these guys running through walls for him.  Right now, I see none of that.  And it pisses me off.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Fun Homework on Monday Night - SHRacerX - 09-29-2020, 09:36 AM