Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OC Callahan apparently was not aware that we were going to waive Shaq Calhoun
(09-29-2020, 11:40 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If you get my point then maybe don't act like I'm being some irrational clod? I think you know my posting style well enough that I am not some overreacting complainer...right?

Jesus Christ, why the hostility? I never acted as if you were some irrational clod and if I had known you would take this personally and make a big deal about it, I wouldn't have said anything.

Let it die then.

(09-29-2020, 12:37 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You don't think your OC should have input on which offensive players to keep?

I mean, even if you argue that it doesn't matter (it does), it's probably a good idea to keep him completely up to date, if only so he doesn't go out and embarrass both himself and your franchise when doing a press conference or interview like this one.

If you don't think this looks bad then I'm going to have to assume either bias or ignorance.  Sorry, but this is an embarrassment.

You choose to see it the same was as CJD; nobody but the people in that building know about the timing and whether or not Callahan knew about it or not. Not ignorance or bias at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OC Callahan apparently was not aware that we were going to waive Shaq Calhoun - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-29-2020, 01:04 PM