Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben Back For Week 8? Maybe Not.
(10-25-2015, 09:04 PM)TRsome Wrote: The Bengals have one of the most "demonstrably" talented rosters in the league - as their record shows. The Steelers have shoulda/wouldas to fall back on. I guess they "could" be one of the most talented rosters in the league, but we haven't seen it yet.

You are insane to think that the Bengals are not "demonstrably" (ie: demonstrated by record, common opponents, or anything else that plays into tie-breakers) better than the Steelers.

I'm sure this helps you sleep at night, too bad no one outside your deluded fan base thinks it.  You are your record, I'll give you that, but there isn't a single team in this league that would prefer to play a healthy Steelers squad to the Bengals.  Keep talking though, it'll make your inevitable playoff gagfest all the more enjoyable.  Hell, the Steelers might get lucky and draw you guys in the divisional round.  It's essentially the same thing as a bye week.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Ben Back For Week 8? Maybe Not. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-25-2015, 09:29 PM