Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OC Callahan apparently was not aware that we were going to waive Shaq Calhoun
(09-29-2020, 02:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No it is not crazy at all.  Teams don't let OCs make the decisions on who the release or who they sign.  They don't "have a say" in those decisions.

You don't know that's true for all of them.  You can't just make a statement like that, and represent it as pure fact.

I can almost guarantee you some OC have some input on personnel.  Like I said in my post, while they may not have final say, I'm sure some are involved in the discussion.

Also, I'm not surprised you side-stepped the third point I made, which said that even if you not buy into the previous points, nor believe that they should have involvement whatsoever, the team still needs to make them immediately aware.  Especially prior to an interview.

When you trot out your OC and it becomes public that the media knows more than he does about the current roster construction, that's a real bad look.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OC Callahan apparently was not aware that we were going to waive Shaq Calhoun - Wes Mantooth - 09-29-2020, 03:04 PM