Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OC Callahan apparently was not aware that we were going to waive Shaq Calhoun
I remember watching "Hard Knocks" when the Bengals were featured the two times they did the show. If I remember correctly, when most decisions were made there would be a round table discussion and everyone's input was encouraged. I'm sure the final decisions were up to Mike Brown, Duke Tobin, and at the time, Marvin Lewis but Mike Brown listened to his coaches and had taken their viewpoints into consideration.

I don't know how the decision process plays out now or how much Mike Brown is still involved with the decision process. I just think the cutting of Calhoun, while not a big deal, should've warranted at least a heads up to the OC.

BTW Mr. Toast, I remember when Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis had a tiff over Chris Henry. Marvin said it was one of the few times he and Mike Brown had a disagreement over anything during his time here. I know they also had a disagreement when it came to an indoor practice facility, Lewis being for one and Brown being against it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OC Callahan apparently was not aware that we were going to waive Shaq Calhoun - BrownAssClown - 09-29-2020, 04:46 PM