Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben Back For Week 8? Maybe Not.
(10-25-2015, 09:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm sure this helps you sleep at night, too bad no one outside your deluded fan base thinks it.  You are your record, I'll give you that, but there isn't a single team in this league that would prefer to play a healthy Steelers squad to the Bengals.  Keep talking though, it'll make your inevitable playoff gagfest all the more enjoyable.  Hell, the Steelers might get lucky and draw you guys in the divisional round.  It's essentially the same thing as a bye week.

Deluded fan base. Ok. Take a step back and realize what you are arguing. You are saying that Bengals fans are deluded for arguing that the Bengals are clearly the better team. The 6-0 Bengals and the 4-3 Steelers.

Ok, ready? Now tell me again who the deluded fan base is.

There is not a team in the league that would say that they would rather play the Bengals than the Steelers. That is your own deluded fan base talking.

I get it. The Steelers fans are used to winning so they have this unshakable faith that their team is still better "if" things were just a little different. If Big Ben didn't get hurt, if Bell wasn't suspended... etc. etc. The reality is this:

A healthy Bengals team = 6-0
A healthy Steelers team = ??? (who cares?)

My point is made, and yours is stupid. Please follow it up with something else that we've already heard. The Bengals will lose in the playoffs, six rings, division champs - what else? Maybe after we win next week you can continue the chorus of how we haven't beaten a team with a winning record. (Steelers will be 4-4, if you didn't catch that.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Ben Back For Week 8? Maybe Not. - TRsome - 10-25-2015, 09:56 PM