Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germans forced out of homes to make room for immigrants
(10-25-2015, 04:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh its coming.   france will be the first to elect an anti immigrant president.   But the rest of Europe is an anti immigrant powder keg ready to pop.

You may be correct.  They have a serious problem all across Europe.  No country is exactly flush with cash to handle the extra demands.  And there has been a strain of anti-muslim feelings across Europe for at least 30 years.  I went to college with a girl whose mother was from France.  Although the mom was fairly liberal on many positions she was convinced that the Muslim immigrants to France back then were "ruining the country".  Although I have never looked up the numbers I don't assume there was a massive influx of Muslims into France in the 70's and '80's.

So it is a powder keg.  It will be interesting to see which side prevails.

But if the anti-immigration groups can not get their way through popular vote then do you think they will riot?  

Would you support their decision to riot and protest or would you advise them to all move to another place where everyone agrees with them?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germans forced out of homes to make room for immigrants - fredtoast - 10-25-2015, 10:15 PM