Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(09-30-2020, 01:36 PM)Dill Wrote: Yow! Now THAT is a "mispeak" too.   

"Stand down" would be pretty weak too. But he had two shots at saying that--"Stand back" is another misspeak? 

Double misspeak or just doublespeak?

This is not weak: "White supremacy is DISGUSTING and anti-American in all of its forms, and I'll fire anyone in my administration who sympathizes." So why not say that? Not just "Sure, ok." 

The "narrative" is that Trump has chronic difficulty denouncing white supremacy, just as he has difficulty denouncing Qanon or any group of supporters. 

People who "give 2 shits about the truth" aren't the ones who ignore how Trump himself creates this narrative in moments like last night's.

Well the moderator used stand down in his original question. He was asked to denounce and he did. It cannot get any simpler than that. The title of this thread is "fake news". He clearly denounced them when asked. 

But as my boy Dan Crenshaw said:

Is the answer seeking the truth or making Trump look bad; because they're 2 completely different things.

Trump looked like a buffoon last night and IMO clearly lost the debate and most likely the White House, but as Biden says: C'Mon Man
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - bfine32 - 09-30-2020, 01:42 PM