Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(09-30-2020, 02:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Your position is remarkably similar to mine in regards to the current protests, although that has less to do with the organizers (if there are any) and more to do with the participants.  If I show up at what I believe to be a patriotic rally and I see Nazi flags I'm instantly out of there.  If I show up at an anti-police brutality rally and people start throwing thigs at the police, vandalizing or looting then I'm instantly out of there.  Once either of those things start happening and you're still there you're not "very fine people" in my book.

Agreed. We’ve seen protests this summer where the majority have called out people when it’s a few committing those acts (Like that time they saw a guy in black face trying to bash windows). We’ve also seen some where the majority are committing the acts. It’s not hard to condemn the illegal events.

I was in the city back during the Freddie Grey strife for an O’s game. My light rail got held up because some people broke away from the peaceful march and ran around Camden Yards throwing trash cans over at the outdoor bars and shit, throwing stuff at fans. Same deal. Credit to the marchers and condemnation to those rioting.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - BmorePat87 - 09-30-2020, 03:39 PM