Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
It took asking twice for Trump to say he "denounced any form of it" after first responding to the question by praising law enforcement.

TRUMP: "I don't know who the Proud Boys are. You'll have to give me a definition because I really don't know who they are. I can only say they have to stand down and let law enforcement do their work. ... As people see how bad this radical liberal Democrat movement is and how weak, the law enforcement is going to come back stronger and stronger. But again, I don't know who Proud Boys are, but whoever they are, they have to stand down and let law enforcement do their work.

REPORTER: "Mr. President, during the speech when you said 'stand by,' that might be---"

TRUMP: "Just stand by. Look, law enforcement will do their work. They're going to stand down, they have to stand down. Everybody. Whatever group you are talking about, let law enforcement do the work. Now, antifa is a real problem. Because the problem is on the left. And Biden refuses to talk about it. He refuses to issue the words Law and Order."

REPORTER: "White supremacists clearly love you. Do you welcome that?"

TRUMP: "I want law and order to be a very important part, it's a very important part of my campaign. And when I say that, what I'm talking about is Law Enforcement has to take care. And they should stop defunding the police like they've done in New York"

REPORTER: "But do you denounce it?"

Trump: "I've always denounced any form of any of that, but Joe Biden has to say something about Antifa"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - BmorePat87 - 09-30-2020, 05:38 PM