Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
How many times did Trump tell Biden last night, "you just lost the left Joe, you just lost the left."? Trump sees things in black and white, left and right. You better say the right things to the people who support you or you'll lose their vote. When Trump was first ask the question about condemning White supremacy groups, he said "sure" without having to think about it, WHICH WAS THE RIGHT ANSWER! BUT..... Trumps brain let that sink in for a moment and the rusty wheels in his brain started turning, he said to himself, "WHOA! I can't lose a single vote at this point, I got to say something, so instead of looking into the camera and reaffirming condemnation for said groups, he says something so stupid I still have a hard time believing the President of the United States said it. He said to groups such as the Proud Boys, "Stand Back and Stand By." He doesn't want to alienate a large block of his supporters, he wants their vote. He knows "what side his bread is buttered on". At least Biden said he's against the violence , looting, and rioting NO MATTER WHO DOES IT! IT'S WRONG!" Then you have Trump replying to Biden, You just lost the left Joe, You just lost the left!"
Is Trump truly a racist deep down? I really don't know what goes on in his mind, if he is or is not, but I know he doesn't want to lose their support. He NEEDS it. It's all about winning with Trump, no matter what. I have a good idea as to why he REALLY doesn't want to lose this election, and it's really not that hard to figure out.
Joe Biden has said he will accept the results of the up coming election once it is certified, win or lose. The President is taking a wait and see approach and has yet to say whether he will. What's Trump going to do if he doesn't like the outcome of the election? Is he going to sic the "Proud Boys" on us? Is that why he wants them to stand by?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - BrownAssClown - 09-30-2020, 05:50 PM