Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(09-30-2020, 05:50 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: How many times did Trump tell Biden last night, "you just lost the left Joe, you just lost the left."? Trump sees things in black and white, left and right. You better say the right things to the people who support you or you'll lose their vote. When Trump was first ask the question about condemning White supremacy groups, he said "sure" without having to think about it, WHICH WAS THE RIGHT ANSWER! BUT..... Trumps brain let that sink in for a moment and the rusty wheels in his brain started turning, he said to himself, "WHOA! I can't lose a single vote at this point, I got to say something, so instead of looking into the camera and reaffirming condemnation for said groups, he says something so stupid I still have a hard time believing the President of the United States said it.

Good insight there, about the "you lost the left" comments. And it helps explain why he can't do any better the next day when asked to "clarify" his statements. Just like Charlottesville.

Also why he can't put out a hard and unambiguous statement at a press conference, unasked, followed by some kind of action--like firing Stephen Miller.

(09-30-2020, 05:50 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Joe Biden has said he will accept the results of the up coming election once it is certified, win or lose. The President is taking a wait and see approach and has yet to say whether he will. What's Trump going to do if he doesn't like the outcome of the election? Is he going to sic the "Proud Boys" on us? Is that why he wants them to stand by?

I don't think Trump is taking a "wait and see" approach. I think he is proactively sowing confusion, and serious about throwing it all to the House or the Supreme Court.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - Dill - 09-30-2020, 06:03 PM