Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year?
(10-01-2020, 10:22 AM)jj22 Wrote: Not so fast.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/01/james-robinson-named-offensive-rookie-of-the-month/

I'm surprised it didn't go to CEH if not Burrow, but either way he's not getting OROY if he can't get OROM's.

Typically OROY always goes to a QB, but given he's a Bengal it's unlikely, and you see he's already getting snubbed.

It's definitely surprising that they went with James Robinson, I thought he's been good. But I feel Joe has been great.

Joe Burrow is currently on pace for 4,379 passing yards, which would be the NFL rookie record surpassing 4,374 by Andrew Luck.

He is on pace for 27 td's, which would tie the NFL rookie record currently held by Manning, Wilson and Baker.

He is on pace for only 5 interceptions this year, and this despite being on pace for nearly breaking the all time most sacked QB record for a year.

He's currently on pace for the most attempts in an NFL season ever with 752 and completions ever with 485.

Now rookie years have a lot of ebb and flow, so these numbers are sure to change.

The fact that he's currently on pace to set NFL records as a rookie is amazing. On his current pace he should definitely get OROY.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - TheBengalsMind - 10-01-2020, 11:21 AM
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - ah5 - 10-03-2020, 01:24 AM