Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do I Recover Deleted Files From My Mac?!
(10-01-2020, 03:01 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: That's awesome, dude!  I kinda thought that might be a longshot because I lot of people don't have that or set it up, or whatever.

Since, my first advice worked, can I possibly offer some more?

Definitely go out and get yourself a hand drive, or flash drive for backup.  It won't cost much at at all.  Whatever is most important to you back it up on that drive.  And if you have a 2nd computer, keep your essential stuff saved on each.  As a general rule of thumb, you want a backup and backup of that.  At the very least, get one backup.

Trust me, it's worth it.  The last thing you want is your computer to go caputz and be left trying to figure how to get your stuff back.

Really glad it worked for you.  I can't imagine losing all that work. :andy:

I do normally save everything to my Dropbox but, when Covid hit, I worked on it some in the beginning but then just stopped saving everything there (as well as just on my normal hard drive) like I usually do.

I also have a flash drive that I'm going to save my presentation and videos to so I can transfer my presentation (and football videos that are in it) from the old laptop (that the state bought me 12 years ago when I graduated college) to this new tablet (that the state bought me) so I can present remotely!

You honestly made a big difference in my life by helping me out with all this!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Do I Recover Deleted Files From My Mac?! - BFritz21 - 10-01-2020, 03:47 PM