Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things we need to.see Sunday that we havent seen so far
(10-02-2020, 12:34 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Do you believe in the theroy teams take on the coaches personality? I do in some cases.
Look at the Bengals history.
Paul Brown Homer Rice Forrest Gregg Sam Wyche. 
Those teams were extensions of those coaches personality 
And it showed on the field 

At one time, I absolutely did believe that....

Today's athletes are just different.  I won't pretend to understand them, but there are numerous examples of coaches that have little to no emotion or reputation as strict disciplinarians that have very strong, passionate teams.

I look more at the team.  I think Burrow is winning over guys on offense.  Tyler Boyd looks like he wants to fight people to protect Burrow.  It may take time, but I haven't seen the line have that kind of passion at all.

The defense, however, needs a Ray Lewis.  Someone who knows the defensive responsibilities of every player, and holds them to it.  I guy that works tirelessly in the gym and the film room.  I have high hopes that a guy like Logan Wilson or ADG becomes that type of player, but we really don't have time to wait for it to develop.  I am looking at Vonn Bell.  I am hoping he starts becoming more vocal and starts getting some opportunities to rush the passer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things we need to.see Sunday that we havent seen so far - SHRacerX - 10-02-2020, 12:48 PM