Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things we need to.see Sunday that we havent seen so far
(10-02-2020, 12:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: At one time, I absolutely did believe that....

Today's athletes are just different.  I won't pretend to understand them, but there are numerous examples of coaches that have little to no emotion or reputation as strict disciplinarians that have very strong, passionate teams.

I look more at the team.  I think Burrow is winning over guys on offense.  Tyler Boyd looks like he wants to fight people to protect Burrow.  It may take time, but I haven't seen the line have that kind of passion at all.

The defense, however, needs a Ray Lewis.  Someone who knows the defensive responsibilities of every player, and holds them to it.  I guy that works tirelessly in the gym and the film room.  I have high hopes that a guy like Logan Wilson or ADG becomes that type of player, but we really don't have time to wait for it to develop.  I am looking at Vonn Bell.  I am hoping he starts becoming more vocal and starts getting some opportunities to rush the passer.

We need a guy on defense that loves to cut players in half.
A guy that a offense that has to have his head on a swivel to look out for. 
A defensive game changer. Someone whos play is infectious.
A player half Thurman and half Burfuct. 
I recall years ago Chris Ogybonga ( sp) of the Browns took a flare pass at about the 26 yd and Vontaze just cut him in 2.
Picked.the ball up and ran it back. It fired.up the whole defense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things we need to.see Sunday that we havent seen so far - impactplaya - 10-02-2020, 01:23 PM