Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrows stats are actually crazy
(10-03-2020, 01:27 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I didn't get to see his question.

***butthurt rfaulk?***

please. Just asking for some consistency from the guys that appeared to comment as if everything was Dalton's fault when it clearly wasn't.

I wanted to trade down a couple of times, grab some O-line (for Mixon, not Dalton) while also building up draft capital for 2021. We potentially have an all-time QB . . . with no one to protect him including our supposed stud LT. Everyone on this board is praying that he can survive the next season or two before they finally have a team worth a crap. I've stated before that #1 QBs going to a shit team don't do very well. If you think I wanted to pass on Burrow with the above trade proposal as some form of loyalty to Dalton instead of improving a team to THEN hand off to a young QB . . . then I don't know what to say. Remember, the Chiefs made the playoffs with a stiff like Alex Smith and then Patrick Mahomes walked onto a playoff team after sitting for a year, learning what to do and what not to do. That's more of the model of what I was looking for.

But hey, we have a good QB to root for . . . now if he can only stay healthy for a couple of seasons before they have a team around him. Maybe he won't get Luck'd or Palmer'd before the team gets good.

I get it and i was probably lumping you somewhere where it wasn't fair. It's just hard not to cringe when there's a comparison of a guy with 9 years experience against a guy with 3 games experience. QBs can never overcome all obstacles themselves. Even the best needed help. But having a guy that can elevate you and having to tweak things around him is better, in my opinion, than having pieces in place but not having the guy behind center that can get you there. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrows stats are actually crazy - J24 - 10-02-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Burrows stats are actually crazy - McC - 10-03-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: Burrows stats are actually crazy - rfaulk34 - 10-03-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Burrows stats are actually crazy - McC - 10-03-2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Burrows stats are actually crazy - CJD - 10-03-2020, 04:29 PM