Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrows stats are actually crazy
(10-03-2020, 02:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I get it and i was probably lumping you somewhere where it wasn't fair. It's just hard not to cringe when there's a comparison of a guy with 9 years experience against a guy with 3 games experience. QBs can never overcome all obstacles themselves. Even the best needed help. But having a guy that can elevate you and having to tweak things around him is better, in my opinion, than having pieces in place but not having the guy behind center that can get you there. 

Well, Dalton was praised as a rookie for his poise . . . I remember watching a pre-game "re-draft" after the 12th game or 3/4 point of the 2011 season . . . Cam Newton still went #1 and Dalton went #2 because he didn't look like a rookie. But apparently, people don't want to remember that when the entire team looked star struck and overmatched in a playoff game.

Now, the same people suddenly look at the roster and see problems and I laugh.

The QB play improved and they are 0-2-1. Like I said . . . QB wasn't the main problem and now it is the main problem for two different reasons. Those reasons are 1) hoping he stays healthy and 2) doesn't become gun shy just like almost every other young QB does when they play behind a shit line.

But, now we have a good QB to root for and unfortunately not much else.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrows stats are actually crazy - J24 - 10-02-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Burrows stats are actually crazy - McC - 10-03-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: Burrows stats are actually crazy - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 10-03-2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Burrows stats are actually crazy - McC - 10-03-2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Burrows stats are actually crazy - CJD - 10-03-2020, 04:29 PM