Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current undefeated streak.
(10-05-2020, 10:25 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The thing I keep in mind is that we approached free agency with the explicit intention of gearing up for Lamar Jackson. Alexander and Waynes were CBs known for their tackling. Bell was a safety known for tackling and plugging running lanes. Bynes is a run stopper who is good at spying QBs. Reader is a run stopping DT etc.

They went into the off season knowing that they needed to contain Jackson if they wanted to succeed in the AFC North.

On Sunday, we'll see if the prep and personnel changes have the intended result. I'm relatively optimistic, given the circumstances. I don't think we'll win, but I am hopeful we keep it close and I believe there is an opportunity to win if all goes well. I couldn't say the same last year haha.

Our first matchup with them last year was a close one. This team is better than last year and the Ravens are not quite as good as they were last year. We have a chance.

We need to start fast. The recipe for beating the Ravens is a quick start and forcing Lamar to throw.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Current undefeated streak. - fredtoast - 10-05-2020, 09:50 AM
RE: Current undefeated streak. - CJD - 10-05-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Current undefeated streak. - GreenCornBengal - 10-05-2020, 10:29 AM
RE: Current undefeated streak. - sandwedge - 10-05-2020, 10:51 AM
RE: Current undefeated streak. - CJD - 10-05-2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Current undefeated streak. - fredtoast - 10-05-2020, 01:40 PM