Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Geno has a chance to play Sunday
(10-05-2020, 06:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think I am done following Atkins updates until I see him on the field, in uniform, on game day.

Until then this is feeling a little too much like...
[Image: lucy-football.jpg]

...probably would be less of an issue if it doesn't follow hot on the heels of AJ Green's 2019 season.

(10-05-2020, 06:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I could post a long list of players that returned when they were supposed to, but I can't really disagree with your point.

Green's situation last year was unlike any I have ever seen.  He was supposedly week to week for four months.  Plus he was one of the absolute best players on the team.  None of us can help but let that influence our opinion on what is happening with Geno.

Is everyone's memory terrible or is everyone just being negative?

Geno's been practicing in some capacity (rehab field 2 weeks ago, team drills last week) for 2 of the 4 weeks of the season. AJ didn't step foot on any field until like week 12 or something.

Completely not the same thing.

(10-05-2020, 07:27 PM)kalibengal Wrote: If he actually suits up and plays honestly I'm not expecting much of an impact. I fear he is in the "AJ Green decline " part of his career. He is no game wrecker like Aaron Donald.

Beyond-laughable and false; he isn't the Geno of 2012, but he's still a top 5 UT in this league and until he has a decline across the board in the numbers that are his bread and butter, he's still elite.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geno has a chance to play Sunday - Truck_1_0_1_ - 10-05-2020, 08:09 PM
RE: Geno has a chance to play Sunday - CJD - 10-06-2020, 09:51 AM
RE: Geno has a chance to play Sunday - J24 - 10-09-2020, 03:38 PM