Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-06-2020, 12:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I really don't consider my responses untoward. Please reread my original response to you (post #205) and tell me what would lead one to through out an expletive.

But to answer you question

Trump was at a rally in Minnesota and said "You guys have superior genes". That's all he said.

To try to attach that to racism (which you did in post#206) IMO is twisting (misrepresent the intended meaning) his words.  

Having a different take on something like that is not the same as misrepresenting the intended meaning. You can't make that call about intent in the first place, and as admitted, neither can I. But I have my take and explained it. For that, I do not deserve being called out that way. Sorry for having a different opinion. I am willing to discuss why I have my opinion, I am not willing to deal with your actual word twisting.

For example, I was not just referring to him saying "superior genes" (where does "superior" come from, anyway?) I specifically also referred to him bringing up the racehorse theory and so no, the gene thing is not "all he said." I usually let these things go, but deliberately leaving all kinds of things out and then accusing others of twisting words really is a bit much.

And yeah, if you were in my shoes right now, you'd probably already let a GTFO fly. As you do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - hollodero - 10-06-2020, 12:47 AM