Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THREE Months Until A Vaccine?!
(10-06-2020, 01:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That sentence alone has me second-guessing getting it lol.

Lol, not trying to scare anyone off. It just seems like, on a lot of the drug commercials, the 'possible side effects' are a  million times worse than  what they're curing. In all seriousness, though, if you're in a risk group for a COVID-related illness/death, then the side effects (which probably wouldn't include an expanding anus) are probably worth it. Vaccines are, typically, safe and have few serious side effects; but most of those has been studied over years and sometimes took decades to produce.

(10-06-2020, 01:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: And I'm just the exact opposite:

My whole life folks have said: "Come over here and take this shot" and I rolled up my sleeve or dropped my trousers without question. 

To this day MS bfine brings pills into me at night and says "take these". I open wide

If I show up to work tomorrow and they say "come get this Covid vaccine" I'll be first in line. I just hope I don't drop my trousers when I was supposed to roll up my sleeve. 

Understood and there's nothing wrong with that. I try not to take a lot of medicine. Daily vitamin, diuretic because I eat too much salt and the occasional aspirin. Couple beers before bed. It just seems like a lot of the prescriptions I've had have introduced a new slew of problems. Nothing like getting an antibiotic for a 5-day flu and you feel a little better, but spend the next 6-days having to stay within 20 feet of a toilet at all times.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
THREE Months Until A Vaccine?! - BFritz21 - 10-05-2020, 10:16 PM
RE: THREE Months Until A Vaccine?! - Benton - 10-06-2020, 01:34 AM