Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THREE Months Until A Vaccine?!
(10-06-2020, 08:15 AM)Goalpost Wrote: There must be at least half a dozen or more companies in phase 3. To me it is almost a certainty that a vaccine is very near. Unknown still is the mass production of and logistics of distribution. I'm sure there is a plan. We'll have to see how that unfolds.

I was watching a scientist explain how this won't be as much of an issue as it normally would. Typically, companies wait to set up production until after trials are completed. However, most of these companies are setting up production as trials are occurring, meaning that once they have the green light from the feds they will have or will be close to having the infrastructure to pump it out. This guy works in the field and does some great explainers on things surrounding COVID.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
THREE Months Until A Vaccine?! - BFritz21 - 10-05-2020, 10:16 PM
RE: THREE Months Until A Vaccine?! - Belsnickel - 10-06-2020, 08:21 AM