Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-06-2020, 08:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There comes a time when you just walk away, this is it.

I get there's part of us that wish a left-leaner in this forum usually quick to "call people out" would cross the aisle in the name of rationality. But it ain't happening.

For one, this is how everyone seems to roll, left or right. A conservative can call everyone who considers voting Biden insane, others can call Michelle Obama a man, and so on and so forth, and only the so-called liberals protest that. Most of you don't hurt their own.

Also, though I am not following his logic myself, there is a rational line of thought in what fred says. And in general it is simply not totally absurd to believe Trump talked about good genes and racehorse theories because he perceived a crowd full of white people. It isn't crazy. It also isn't crazy to see it differently. But there's nothing to call out, except basically everyone for being controversial and snippy and having little interest to understand the other's position and just bicker on until eternity. There's little rationality in all of that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - hollodero - 10-06-2020, 11:30 PM