Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why can't he stop insulting them
The history of Joe Biden insulting minorities spans well over 40 years and continues to the day. Below are a few examples. So my question is Why can't he stop:

1977 (On Desegregation)
“Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this.”

JUL 06 (On Indians)
“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking,”
FEB 07 (On what makes Obama different than the rest)
“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

SEP 14 (On unfair business owners being Jews)
“I mean these Shylocks who took advantage of, um, these women and men while overseas.”

AUG 19 (On how smart poor kids can be)
“We should challenge students in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

SEP 19 (On the Black’s ability to rear children)
We bring social workers into homes of parents to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help, they don’t want — they don’t know quite what to do.

MAY 20 (On Black’a cognitive ability to select a POTUS)
“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

JUN 20 (On a Civil Rights Icon)
“Even Dr. King’s assassination did not have the worldwide impact that George Floyd’s death did,”

JUL 20 (On Asians)
"He’s blaming everything on the Chinese. And people don’t make a distinction. As you well know from a South Korean and someone from Beijing. They make no distinction. It’s Asia. And that’s the way and he’s just using it as a wedge."

AUG 20 (On lack of diversity within Blacks)
"And by the way, what you all know but most people don't know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.

SEP 20 (On why he could stay quarantined)
“The reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home was because some black woman was able to stack the grocery shelves,”
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why can't he stop insulting them - bfine32 - 10-07-2020, 04:10 PM