Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year
The positive of Hill "disappointing" so far...less wear on him. Remember, he came out of college with far fewer carries than Hyde since Hill played in an offense at LSU that split carries between 3 RBs. He didn't carry the load here ntil late last season. Now he has been given fewer carries and even benched this season.

Personally, I think there are 2 things going on. First, is in his head. He is over-thinking and trying to get the big yardage every carry. This is causing him to dance instead of hitting the hole like he did at the end of last year. Second, is in his body. I think he has a little bit of a banged up knee. Not enough to keep him out of practice and games, but enough to be nagging and effecting his cutting.

I think we will see a different RB in Hill after the bye week. Hue is riding his butt, and he had 5 days of uninterrupted rest to get the leg better. With lousy run Ds, the steelers and texans may be just the tonic to get him back on track. And his lack of carries in college and pros may buy him an extra season or two. All good in my book.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year - Beaker - 10-26-2015, 07:57 PM