Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Ultimatum to Barr--Indict Biden before Election!
(10-09-2020, 07:26 AM)treee Wrote: As has been said before, it is really not smart for Trump to be trying to set the precedent of prosecuting previous presidents. But then again one might say foresight isn't his strong suit.

Oh I don't know. Biden will be under indictment too. Tough campaigning from jail.

Hillary is in the mix as well.

Later in the Fox Business interview, while expounding the theme of Hillary Clinton’s State Department emails, Mr Trump appeared to suggest that he might take a more active role in his proposed criminal roundups.

“She should be indicted for that!” he shouted down the phone. “If people delete emails in a regular court case – she deleted 33,000 emails and nothing happens to her! Our justice system, nothing happens to her. With all of the pages of stuff, thousands of pages that we have on them, nothing happens to them, nothing happens.

“And you know, I said I’m gonna not get involved, I’m gonna have to get involved, because these people are crooked people.”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Ultimatum to Barr--Indict Biden before Election! - Dill - 10-09-2020, 08:15 AM