Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Ultimatum to Barr--Indict Biden before Election!
(10-09-2020, 07:01 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Fascists going to fascism.

Publicly pressuring Barr to stop wasting time and start .

“To be honest, Bill Barr’s gonna go down either as the greatest attorney general in the history of the country or he’s gonna go down as a very sad, sad situation. I mean, I’ll be honest with you. He’s got all the information he needs. They wanna get more, more, more, they keep getting more, I say: ‘You don’t need any more. You got more stuff than anybody’s ever had.’” 

Sort of like when Trump wanted the Ukraine announcement of "dirt" on Biden.

I'm guessing Barr knows he can't really do Trump wants. The whole Obama/Biden-spied-on-me schtick is exposed if he moves on this.

But might a COVOD-addled and panicky Trump actually threaten him with replacement? Would Barr step down, have to be fired? Give in and call a Grand Jury?  

Or might Trump back down, or simply succumb to some other distraction or tactic and forget it?

Asked how history would look at him after dropping charges against Flynn, he said "History is written by the winners." That's not looking good now. Acting on Trump's wishes now would make that "history" much worse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Ultimatum to Barr--Indict Biden before Election! - Dill - 10-09-2020, 09:08 AM