Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why can't he stop insulting them
As I’m more of a “light a candle instead of curse the darkness” type dude; allow me to explain the question posed in the OP:

He continues to insult because no one, especially main stream media, holds him accountable. We’ve seen numerous examples of this throughout the thread. Enablers have used techniques such as Ad hominem, false dichotomy, Tu Quogue (Fred basically took over the thread with this one), and Argumentum ad misericordiam

Those he insults who continue to support him do so because of one of two reasons:
1. Those supporters will be led to believe he is the better option as enablers will try to mitigate his comments by bringing up his opponent. This is known as a Red Herring (Charlottesville anyone?)

2. Those supporters realize Biden participates frequently in the soft bigotry of low expectations. But they also realize he will support platforms that will advantage them. (Much like the Evangelical do Trump)

I will say kudos to those that simply stated Biden's comments are not acceptable.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why can't he stop insulting them - bfine32 - 10-07-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Why can't he stop insulting them - bfine32 - 10-09-2020, 12:59 PM